Why is it taking so long? Follow Me
Warren David Horak
The Lord has promised you wonderful things for your life, your business and your ministry.
Yet it is taking so long. Sometimes you tempted to give up on these promises. It looks like the Lord has forgotten you and bypassed you.
Today we going look Following Jesus. The Path and the journey and why it is can taking so long. And looking and some very practical thing you can do.
[WATCH VIDEO below]
5 Phases of the Path of life
Phase 1 Coming out of Egypt
Salvation – Moses
Phase 2 The Wilderness
Separation and Sanctification Moses – To humble us and teach us that we must live by every word that comes out of His mouth. Deuteronomy 8
Phase 3 The Promised Land
Taking the Land – Combat and Warfare – David and Joshua
Phase 4 Entering the Rest
Building for the next generation – Solomon
Phase 5 Heaven
What the path looks like…
Each person’s path is unique design by our Father in heaven to bring us to place He desires us to be. Not just physically but in all dimensions and realms.
Our path is multidimensional and is not linear.
God’s time is Kairos and not Chronos. Kairos is not calendar based but based on conditions being met and in alignment. It’s the SET TIME!
IF this THEN that… conditional.
The Path is Dynamic and changes based on our good or bad choices in life, also our attitude will determine the path He chooses us to follow.
What can cause delays for the promises?
- Anything that distracts off the Path of Life will cause us a time delay.
- Coming up with your own business plans or ministry plans.
- Doubt and unbelief
- Rebellion and disobedience
- Other people’s disobedience.
What does He require for the promises to be fulfilled in your life?
- Absolute trust
- Wait for His counsel –
The waters covered their enemies;
There was not one of them left.
Then they believed His words;
They sang His praise.
They soon forgot His works;*
They did not wait for His counsel,
But lusted exceedingly in the wilderness,
And tested God in the desert.
And He gave them their request,
But sent leanness into their soul. (Ps 106:11-15)
6. Character development – maturity
7. Positioning of ourselves, others, angels and circumstances
The life and destiny of Joseph
Moreover He called for a famine in the land;
He destroyed all the provision of bread.
He sent a man before them—
Joseph—who was sold as a slave.
They hurt his feet with fetters,
He was laid in irons.
Until the time that his word came to pass,
The word of the Lord tested him.
The king sent and released him,
The ruler of the people let him go free.
He made him lord of his house,
And ruler of all his possessions,
To bind his princes at his pleasure,
And teach his elders wisdom. (Ps 105:16-22)
- Joseph was 17 years old when his brothers sold him into slavery
- 13 years later at 30 years of age he was released out of captivity and became 2nd in charge in Egypt
- 9 years later after 7 years of plenty and 2 years of famine, Joseph was finally reconciled with his family. The dream was not manifest that Joseph 22 years earlier.
Josephs message to his brothers was,”what you meant for evil God meant for good”
Father has a way better plan for you
For He remembered His holy promise,
And Abraham His servant.
He brought out His people with joy,
His chosen ones with gladness.
He gave them the lands of the Gentiles,
And they inherited the labor of the nations
How to get back on the Path?
- Turn to Jesus and come to Him. Matt 11:29-30
- Surrender everything at His feet and into His Blood
- Confess your sins by name to Him.
- Allow Him to minister to you and wash you with His blood and Word
- Wait in silence in His presence and allow Him to show you the next step for today and this week. Ask Him what is He doing in His business and His ministry?
As you wait in His peace and presence, He will speak to you. His ways are not your ways. He doesn’t always speak directly through words, but through ideas and light and signs etc.
Just be sensitive and follow His peace and joy by His Spirit.
6. Write the ideas and plans down.
7. Keep coming back to your journal and action points daily and pray over them
8. Just keep walking day by day.
9. Pray over everything that comes on your path. Jesus did nothing unless He saw the Father doing it…. So too we must do nothing unless we see Jesus doing it.
Please leave your comments and questions below.
How has the Lord led you? Please share your testimonies below
Disciple of Jesus | Serial Entrepreneur | Business Mentor | Finding your Purpose Unlocking Your Business Wealth | Kingdom Business Cooperation